Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sickly

My alarm clock wakes me up in the morning at 8am every day; and every day I turn it off and tell myself I should sleep in, I am not ready for the day yet. And I go back to sleep and when I wake up all refreshed and ready for the day I get out of bed and figure out my plan (I like having a plan). And then I look at the clock and its always around 8:10am.

Yea, my body lets me sleep in for a whopping 10 minutes. And I elliptical it, because that is what my body is telling me it wants and shower and yadda yadda boring every day stuff.

Well today, I woke up and was exhausted. So I went back to bed.

And when I woke up I still felt exhausted, so I looked at the clock, it was 11:00am. so I forced myself out of bed and I forced myself on the elliptical.

And my body yelled at me. and told me NO I CANT DO THIS TODAY. Which was odd, so I told myself YES YOU CAN but I couldn’t, I felt horrible so after 2 minutes I got off. And I was hot, like super hot. Not like a ‘I worked out so hard’ hot it was a ‘I think I have a fever’ hot.

And it hit me.

I am getting sick. I have a sore throat that I was ignoring, and I have had the flemmy thing going on for a few days and yesterday I was coughing.

So I am in bed. and it is 12:02pm and I have to shower and get ready for work soon. But I just want to just lay here and lay here until Sunday.


Here is a picture for reading my boring story

No comments:

Post a Comment