Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paying the rent

When you sleep until 10:30 in the morning, there isn’t much time to get things done. like putting away clothes or playing with Heratio. Or writing blog posts.

The cunucks did not win the Stanley cup last night, just as I predicted. And Vancouver did have a riot last night, just as Gord had predicted.

I am sort of freaking out right now. I decided I can afford to live on my own, in the city. So I went apartment searching and found The Perfect Place for me. and got approved to move there.

Who can pass up an apartment (studio) that has a bay window, wood floors, granite countertops (albeit it’s a small kitchen), and a decorative fireplace.

I know I couldn’t.

So now I am all omg I cant afford this omg I cant do this omg I am going to be swallowed by bills.

Because that’s just how I am.

Even though, I know I can afford it.

So I am in the freaking out stage right now. And the packing stage. And the sleeping until 10:30am stage.

I am going second hand shopping on Saturday to find the perfect couch to go with my perfect new house.
I suppose I should start getting ready for work now.. gotta pay the rent somehow.

1 comment:

  1. The highest grade of granite contains very few minerals while the lower grade has more minerals and other kinds of stones. The lower grade may also be a bit heavier and you really need to seal them to prevent liquid seepage. If you are looking for discount countertops, lower grade granite is one of your best alternatives.

    ReplyDelete