Friday, July 9, 2010

comments on comments

Max said...
Write about some thing funny, or exciting!
July 8, 2010 7:23 PM



Dear Max,
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I am sorry I have not written to meet your standard of ‘funny or exciting’. If you look on the right side of the screen you can see all of my past blog posts, maybe some of those will be what you are looking for.

As it happens, right now it is summer. I am busy. And I know that is not an excuse, but to be honest, nothing ‘funny or exciting’ is really happening that is blog worthy. Thank you for the advice, and if you come up with anything that is ‘funny or exciting’ that you think I should write about, please let me know.
Thank you.
Jessica




Prateek said...
Sounds a lot like me. You should go through my blog post:
http://prateek203.tumblr.com/post/657099950/tired

We've very same thoughts, specially about being good to others...
June 29, 2010 1:14 AM


Prateek-
I HAVE stopped by your blog! and I TOTALLY agree with you! some of the things you have said I am like ‘woah that sounds like what I think, but cannot find the words to say it’. I really do enjoy your blog, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment