Thursday, February 25, 2010

how do they do it?

Things I need to do:
My laundry because the pile is getting really big and I can only borrow a couple pair of my mom’s socks before she notices and gets mad

I know at the time I couldn’t find the flat sheet I wanted for my bed, but now that I have, I think I can take the top sheet that I am using off and put on the actual fitted one, because having to fix it every night before I go to sleep is getting sort of annoying

Book clubs are stressful; I have to read 200 more pages by Sunday, when will I have the time? No idea, but I will find it.

I got out my craft supplies the other day, fully intent on doing a project and then something came up, so my craft supplies? Thrown about my bedroom, making it even more of a mess.

I need to sleep, I am exhausted. But my brain will not shut off until the wee hours of the morning, and then it has decided not to let me sleep past 11am.


This is a small list of all of the stuff I have to do, but have no time to do or fix. With working and being social and making sure everyone is happy, I run out of time. I don’t even work full time. I do not know how people that work full time find the time to have a life and be social and have social networks. It is so much work. I just have so much respect for those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment