Sunday, November 23, 2008

dear______

Dear _______,
Please keep the perfect days and the beautiful sunsets and send him to me. You can take away my most valued music, whatever you would like, no price is too high (even though I do not think you can put a price on his life). All I want is his love.

I do not think he would mind if you sent him to me, I think he might actually really enjoy it. I have some things I would like to do if I got to be with him. I would wrap my arms around him for starters, and put my head on his chest, and just take all of him in; his smell, the beating of his heart, the way his chest rises and falls as he inhales and exhales. No movement would go unnoticed. I would put my hands on both sides of his face and reach up to kiss him. I would be able to taste him, feeling our lips connecting would be better than any drug.

When you send him please make sure to poke holes in the boxes, oh wait better make sure he is already assembled, I am not good on assembling things and I want him to be in the same condition when I get to admire him for the first time as what he was before. Because I like him for the way he is, he does not have to change at all to make me happy. So please make sure he is in one box.

If you would like I will spring for the pizza (his favorite food) that way he will not be hungry when he gets here, and we will not have to waste time standing in line at some sort of fast food place. I promise I will not harass him at first about not liking milk (because HELLO everyone likes milk), I will even cook for him if he would like a home cooked meal, I cannot guaranty it will be edible, but I will try my hardest.

I will try my hardest to be the best I can be, because I know he is greater than me, and he might be settling with me, but I will be the best I can be. Because he deserves the best, he is the best.

Heck if you promise to send him to me, I will even splurge on overnight shipping, please let me know what you decide.

Thank you,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. awww. i know who this is about tee hee. and you do deserve him, and you two would be perfect together I think. I'm sure you will see him one day, or you better! that is all.

    p.s this was a good, interesting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, i think i was writing to santa, maybe god, i dont know.

    ReplyDelete