Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012 here i come.

Last years new year resolution was to forget responsibility and travel and learn more about myself; and I did just that. I started the year out with Gord in Chicago, and I could not have imagined anything better. We had an absolutely amazing time.

Then off to DC on a train, with my grandmother. It created a lot of memories for both of us, and I enjoyed the time with her. after DC I saw Glee *live* in concert with my old man friend, Keith. I always have a great time annoying the bejesus out of him, so it was good.

Then I moved out onto my own. I found my own place, signed my lease (no cosigner for me) and out of the nest I went. The next week I saw backstreet boys in concert (amazing) and flew to Vancouver to be with my love.

Things didn’t slow down. I started being a nanny to three wonderful brats ermm I mean kids, I went on a cruise, and ended the year spending over a month back in Vancouver (I really love this city). I ate healthier this year and found I loved the elliptical.

I would say it is rather successful.

This year my resolution is to run 400 miles on the elliptical (yea..thats a lot). And to continue to eat EVEN HEALTHIER.

I think I already drive stacy crazy with my ‘I only eat whole grain pasta’ ‘why do you eat that? if you do this instead its soo much healthier for you’ ‘omg I will cook for you. you are not eating out every night!’

I would also like to continue to save, so hopefully Gord and I can go on a cruise at the end of the year.

I have also decided this is the year I am going to find out what I am going to go to school for. And go back to school for it, even if its part time.

I have big ambitions, but I know I can get them all done.

Here is to a new, healthier, even better year for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment