Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 7th

As of July 7th 2011 my life will be changed. I will have my own apartment. I will have a place to call my own. I will have to go to my moms house to do my laundry.

I will have a 600 square foot studio apartment, with a teeny tiny kitchen and a teeny bathroom. With not enough closet space, and it is all mine.

I will have a bay window, and hardwood floors and a decorate fireplace. I will live in an old building with old woodwork.

I will have bills and I will have to be responsible.

And then, 9 days later my life will be changing even more.

I will be going to Vancouver and visiting Gord. And this is the visit where we talk about what it will take for me to stay there longer. What kind of visa I need to get. This will be the visit where we decide the future of our relationship.

This is the year for changes. And I am making them happen. and honestly, I don’t think I have ever been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment