Monday, March 14, 2011

stay positive

So. sometimes life is sort of rough, and I tend to tumble a lot, and its not always pretty. So here is my list of 15 positive things right now; because in all honestly it is not the positive things I am focusing on.

1. I have been introduced to the Evert brothers and mumford and sons.. and let me tell you they are better than most other music out there.
2. Once my background clears, I will be volunteering, because I have such a shady past ya know
3. Hello there, the new lovely elliptical that will be in my bedroom in less than 72 hours. It is nice to have a best friend again.
4. I cooked on Sunday and 1 of the 2 new recipes were good.
5. My passport will be here in 3-5 weeks, not like I am counting down or anything.
6. Heracio is hopefully going to be a therapy pet someday soon.
7. Only 50ish more days working at trugreen!
8. I have been waking up before 9am.. every day except today (hey no judging!)
9. Spring is here! Dresses are here! Yippie!
10. I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast (no worries it was honey bunches of oats)
11. Maggie had surgery and is still alive
12. Whenever I look in the mirror I am surprised at how beautiful I am.
13. When things get hard, I surprise myself with how strong I am.
14. I am not on any medication
15. Gord is going to be tired tonight, so I am going to tuck us in; which means he is the little spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment