Thursday, February 17, 2011

One New Year Resolution

I get into these phases where I want to do more with my life, I want to help more people and discover more of the world. I want to take more risks, and worry less what people think of me. I have decided that this, this is the year to do just that.

2011 is the year of not worrying about my future, and what I am going to do when I grow up. I am not going to worry about anything other than exploring who I am, and discovering things I want to discover.

I already have a few of my adventures planned, and ready to go; I am just waiting for the dates to get here.

In April I am quitting my job, and getting another part time job, so I have the flexibility to go on adventures and vacations and spend time with my friends and see my family.

In May I am going on a TRAIN to Washington DC with my grandmother to explore this countries past, and practice my photography skills.

In June I am going to see GLEE LIVE.

In July I will be going to see BACKSTREET BOYS eeekk!!! (super great seats for that one).

I am not sure what I am going to do for August yet, but I am hoping a trip to Vancouver –hint hint-

And in September I am going on a cruise with my aunt.

I hope it to be a good year, with lots of adventures and exploring, and discovering more about me. and come next year, I will take responsibility for my future again.

No comments:

Post a Comment