Tuesday, January 18, 2011

mirror

I just got done standing in front of the mirror. My body on display, for me, so I could inspect it, and take note of all of the things that I like and dislike.

And it makes me mad at myself. Because I am working so hard at changing my body, and you can see such a big difference, and you can see my hard work. but I am still not satisfied. And instead of thinking about how much I have accomplished, my mind went to how much I still have to do.

I am worried my body will never be what I want it to be, and I will never be happy with what I see in the mirror. And I hate that about myself. Because I know I am beautiful, and I know how talented and how amazing of a person I am. So why can I not just be happy with what I see in the mirror?

No comments:

Post a Comment