Monday, June 14, 2010

my fault

I am sorry I haven’t been around very much recently, it is all my fault, I know that.

Lucas was here! We got to see him for a few hours. I got a kiss and a hug, I cannot believe he is almost three!

The gym and I are become great friends! I have a hard time though when there are a lot of other people around.. I am jealous and I like not having to share it.

I spent the night at Kristens house on Saturday, twas fun but not enough tequila.

I have become a lazy texter.

I went on some adventures earlier this summer and I have pictures and I am making it my goal this week to get those up here and show you! I think some of them are pretty good!

I will be house sitting in July, I am nervous about it because the lady doesn’t have internet OR cable OR air conditioning!

I am proud to say that I am doing well in the bookclub. I am enjoying meeting new people and going new places.

So far, my summer is really going well. I hope the rest of the year goes this well!

No comments:

Post a Comment