Wednesday, January 27, 2010

hard time writing

I am not much of a talker, I mean, I can be if you give me coffee or sugar or something of that sort; but normally I don’t talk very much. That is why I like blogging so much. I can blurt out how I am feeling and what I think and know I am safe behind the computer screen. The people that comment are nice and always positive, and that boosts my confidence immensely.

But lately I haven’t been able to express how I feel. I type stuff out, and then erase it because it doesn’t sound write. I try again, and again. I have tried from different angles. I have tried to express different feelings; but I just can’t.

The only thing that gets out is that I can’t express how I am feeling, or what is going on with me. So, I am thinking and trying to let it just come to me. Because honestly, that’s how I usually write. I think and it hits me. What is right just hits me. and I think part of why I am having so much trouble, is because right now I am just so confused with everything I thought I knew as a fact. I am trying to let it go and not hold on so tightly but that is really hard for me.

I have everything balanced perfectly in my life. I thought I did at least.

So bare with me, because I am trying to write, it just isn’t coming.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hanging in there. :) When you're ready to write, it will come to you. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're able to write this much, you expressed a lot. I would have kept thinking all the time how to even express this.

    ReplyDelete