Wednesday, June 10, 2009

cat toys

Suddenly I find that life has taken a turn (mostly for the better) and I have no free time. I am working all day, almost every day and then I get home and have to clean and do laundry and sleep. I am finding that I have almost no time to even hang out with friends. So my goal is to post on days I don’t work, so about twice a week. I am sorry if you feel neglected but we all know life takes president over posting.

I am so busy I don’t even have time to read other peoples blogs! Eek! So now, an actual post.
________


I am house sitting this week. it is rather exciting, I get my own place until Friday. That means that I have to do a lot of cleaning tomorrow… but.. that’s okay; totally worth it.

You know the twist tie you get from the bread? Ya know, the one that keeps the bag closed? Well, I found it in the dog bowl. So super awesome Me, decided to take it out and put it on the counter, only to walk back into the kitchen and find it in the dog bowl again. err… weird. So, I took it out again and placed it on the counter. This happened a couple times before I realized it was the cat doing this.. yea.. not my brightest moment.

So I kept taking it out, he kept putting it in. then, one morning I woke up and found it in the water bowl. I almost peed my pants with laughter. I am not used to cats, so these super cute things they do, come as a surprise. Since I am oh so mature, I put the twist tie in the cats food bowl. I thought I had out witted the cat.

A couple days later I was sitting on my computer. And guess what I watch?

I see the cat pick up the twist tie, put it in its teeth to carry, jump off the counter, walk over to where I am sitting. And very nonchalantly, place it in my handbag.

NOT COOL!!!

So, after I calmed down and stopped laughing, I decided to simply leave it in my handbag, just in case.

1 comment: