Saturday, May 2, 2009

phoney

I do not want this blog to turn into a place where I come and complain about my problems. I want this blog to be just a fun place that I talk about everything, a place I can go to get away from everything and just be happy.

Right now, honestly, I can’t really think of anything good to write about. Yes, there are good things going on, but blog worthy? Not really.

Something that is happening/happened?

I am totally a texter now.

Oh yea. I was doing like 600-1200 a day, but now that is down to a couple hundred. I love it when people randomly text me, just to say hi or to tell me a joke or something.

I love how conversations in text are almost never serious. They are usually just to tell people what you are doing or to say hi. I love that.

I love the simplicity.

I am also finding I enjoy talking on the phone (has to be after 9 though).

Apparently in 2.5/3 weeks my night and weekend minutes was 3500, that is CRAZY! I wouldn’t even classify myself as a phone person.

Need someone to random text? Email me your number and I will for sure text you some craziness.

1 comment:

  1. lol!
    I'd play but the texts arent password protected!

    ReplyDelete