Friday, March 6, 2009

all better :)

Doing homework right now, feeling very motivated.

I went and visited the bestie that made everything better.
There is nothing I can do about my brother or my sister, so I just have to let that be and let go of it.
The BF is a person and I cannot control him, no matter how much I want to. I am a strong person and he cannot bring be down. He is one MAN, I am so much better. I know if we break up we will still be friends (once the heartbreak is over) and he will be a positive influence in my life. So, I simply have let go. I love him and will always love him, him being my first serious relationship and all, ya know.
I am smiling and I know I am not depressed, I am rather happy. My mother does not understand how much time school takes up, and that is OK. She has the right to believe whatever she wants, and I cannot change that. I know that I am happy and I know why I do things, therefore I have to let go of the negativity that her talking to me brought.

Wewh. See? I have worked it all out. I can only control me, and I know that I am a great person. So I have to let it all go. And that is what I have done.

So I will continue with school and everything, and I will make an effort to hang out with my family more (I guess that is what I will be changing).

I have kind of gone off track with my New Year resolutions due to laziness. Oops.

Hope everyone is having as great of a day as I am!

Oh! And thank you to everyone that has been commenting. I read your guys’ blogs, but I have a hard time coming up with something to say as a comment and I don’t want to nerd out and say something like ‘oh I love you! Just wanted you to know I read what you wrote’. But yea, I love the comments and I love knowing people ARE reading my blog. Makes me feel better knowing there are people that have gone through harder stuff then me and they have survived, so I know I can.

*this is the most random blog I have written I think. Just didn’t like all that negativity from yesterday.

*confession? I think praying helped me figure this all out. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment