Wednesday, February 4, 2009

what i did wrong.

How to tell if the best friend is in a good mood: ask her how she is doing. If the reply is something along the lines of:

Jessica: hi! How are you doing?
Best Friend: fine? Ok whatever.


Than you know something is wrong and you can either:
a. Pry, and try to get it out of them
b. Ignore it and move on to the next subject
c. Tell them you have to go and poop, so they think you are busy and they will not interrupt you while you play Tetris.

What I did wrong? I went with option A when I should have gone with C

I hope you are all having a great day! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, just that nothing interesting is happening. Pretty much just working (HAHA) and going to school.

1 comment:

  1. Tell her you gotta go poop? I take my best friend on the phone with me to go poop :) Hell, I've already taken my coworkers on the phone to go poop! :) Sorry you picked the wrong one!

    ReplyDelete