Friday, December 12, 2008

no topic here.

Mother Flo came today. Exciting. NOT. On the positive side, and least I know my vibrator didn’t impregnate me.

Granny is in town this weekend, doing Christmas shopping ya know.
I have to hit her up for more money to help pay for school.

Boyfriend and I have lasted four months FOUR MONTHS. Too bad all we did yesterday was argue. I hate hate hate arguing with him. and he had a reason to be mad, but he also needs to give me attention. It takes a lot to get him mad, and I mean a lot. So we shall see how this plays out…

Almost done Christmas shopping! And I have a Christmas party on Sunday to go to. Woot woot. I will be home around 8 though, no worries.

I may be a little grouchy, but I am trying to stay positive.

I hope you all are having an excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment