Sunday, January 11, 2009

no drama here

I fell off the bandwagon (actually its really not a bandwagon its just something I want to do for myself, but you get the point) and I got all negative. So I am SORRY, I am trying really hard to be positive but I have to remind myself constantly to do it. And just because I am positive out loud, does not mean the same thing is happening in my head.

So.

An update? Parents seem to be fine now, maybe it was just an argument due to all of the stress? I don’t know, I am not married so I have not idea. And if that is a NORMAL married thing, to throw out the D word, then I don’t want to get married.

School starts tomorrow!! Yikes! I withdrew from all of my classes last semester because I could no handle all of the pressure. And this semester I have decided I WILL do great. I WILL get good grades. And you know why? Because I can. And I know I can. And that is all there is to it.

Quick Lucas story (here is Lucas' story) the first time he crawled? He was crawling to me!!! now doesn’t that make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

Alrighty, well I have things I gots ta do today.

So 3 positive things:
1.i have a relatively stress free day today
2.i just got out of the shower, so that means I don’t smell
3.school starts tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Don't allow one marriage to color your opinion of all marriages. My husband and I have been married for over 13 years and have never uttered the D word unless it's in reference to other people.

    It is possible, hon. Many hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete