Saturday, December 26, 2009

Push up Bras

I went shopping today. I decided I wanted a couple fancier shirts, since I like dressing up.

So we got to the store and the shirts would fit, but my boobs would look small.

So my mom and sister decided I needed a push up bra, I was not against it.

So off to find push up bras we went.

And we found some.

And so I put on the push up bra. And started giggling.

I had a boob crack.

Without having to squish my boobs together.

I went out of the dressing room, and was giggling and my mom and sister rolled their eyes at me ‘yea that is what happens’ they checked it out, saw the bra fit well. And they ushered me back into the dressing room so I could put on my nonboob crack making bra.

And I giggled some more.

When we got home, I took a shower and got dressed again, and you best believe my boob crack is showing.

3 comments:

  1. otherwise known as cleavage...and it is an asset when you need it. I am sure it looks spectacular :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    excellent!
    Boob crack is awesome, cept it doesn't look good on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete