Wednesday, October 14, 2009

done being lazy

I am where I am because of me. My choices, what I wanted to do at the time. What I felt was worth sacrificing to do what I did at the time. When I go out with my friends instead of studying, that is my choice. If I do poorly on a test it is because I may have studied, but I did not study enough. I want to be successful in my cupcake business so I have to work hard at it. I have to decide what is worth working hard for.

The same goes for relationships. They are work; I have to decide what ones are worth my time and what ones I want to develop. If I am going to work hard at a relationship the other person has to be as devoted as I am. I have been neglecting the Best Friend. Why? Because for some reason I have not been telling her a lot about what has been going on. That is going to end today.

I have to study A LOT more in order to do well in the class. And I can do well, I need to do well for me, I need to pass the class.

I have to get the website up and running for some reason I have been dragging my feet on that. Why? I have no idea!

I think I am used to failure, from myself and others that ends today. I can do this, and I will. I have to decide I want to be successful and I have done that.

Now I need to change my way of thinking, I need to stop being SO LAZY and actually work.

It is that simple.

2 comments:

  1. yes to what the person above said.
    and.
    you shouldn't ignore the best friend!

    ReplyDelete