Saturday, October 17, 2009

-ahem-

-ameh-

It seems I am not alone.

One of my top blogs (I do not do favorites) allows you to email the girl in charge, and she may or may not post what you email in. I wrote something and thought ‘meh why not just send it to her’ and so I did.

And apparently, according to the ladies over there, I am a good writer. Which makes me puff my chest up with pride and hold my chin just a little higher. Because, that means, this blog is helping (remember I started this to help me become a better writer).

So, without further ado, here is the link

Please keep in mind I mixed fiction with reality.

Xoxo
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. That's another of your blog? It seems to be a different blogspot account, not another blog of this account...nevermind...perhaps you didn't knew that you can create multiple blogs in the same account...

    ReplyDelete