Wednesday, March 16, 2011

update

Hello my loves! You know? I thought I would update you with what is going on in my life!

So, here is a random post with what I am thinking and feeling and all of that gibberish.

I am working, but plan on quitting my job. I will be giving my 2 week notice on April 23rd, making my last day the day before my grandma and I go to DC!!! Which I am super excited about. I also now have an elliptical in my bedroom! And I love it! and I can only last 10 minutes on it at a time (you shush), but I used it three times today, and it is getting easier. It makes me feel really good. Well, it makes me feel horrible at the time, but afterwards… I love it.

My best friend is with my exboyfriend. She told me about it abruptly, and hasn’t said anything since then. she has a lot of ‘splaining to do. too bad she refuses to talk to me, gosh darn her. but, I feel I have done what I can, and have made it clear I am willing to try to work things out with her. so the ball is and has been, in her court.

I am obsessed with dresses. And leggings. Yes. I love them.

Heracio is doing well, he is out of food right now. I would rather not talk about how his mother was too lazy to go to the pet store for him. he should learn how to do that stuff on his own! He is 3 now!

And so is LUCAS! It is crazy, it seems like I was visiting him yesterday in the ICU.

If I pause. Rest at all, throughout the day, I get terribly sad. I start thinking about how I have no intimate friends, because the one that I had is acting shaddy. And Kristen, I love her, but its just not the same (please don’t take that the wrong way). and so the only intimate relationship I have is Gord. And I sort of don’t like that. but I wont just post an ad on craigslist to look for a best friend. So I just do things like clean out the fridge, and organize cupboards, and run on the elliptical. And shop online.

I am also volunteering, and trying really hard to figure out what makes me happy, but ya know, I cant just come up with that over night.

So yes. There are some ups and downs going on right now, which is normal. I am simply living life the way it is meant to be lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment