Sunday, March 20, 2011

lemons

I do not like lemons. I love cooking with lemons, and I love squeezing lemon into my water, but lemons, by themselves? Way too tart/sour for me.

So when life gives me lemons. I freak out. I want to run. I want to get away, there is crying and me trying to run as hard as I can. but I am not a runner (yet), so I get stuck with the lemons. And lately? Against all of my careful planning, life is full of lemons.

And I am going to be honest, I am having a hard time getting the taste out of my mouth, and my face? Oh yea, totally making the sour face pretty much constantly.

And things just seem to be getting worse. Much worse, not better. So I need to decide what I can do with all of these lemons, and here is what I have decided.

1. I am letting go. So, I have a lot of lemons that are not pleasant, and the more they stick around, the worse they are going to become. So I am going to get rid of them, I am going to detach myself from them as much as possible.

2. I am going to stay busy, because if I am busy and constantly moving, it will be harder for them to aim at me.

3. Since I cannot do anything about some of them right now, I am going to let them be. I wont touch them, or look at them, and hopefully they will leave me alone. And then later on, I will be able to just brush them off of me as well.

This will take time and to be honest I have no idea how long I will be able to keep it up. but this is my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment