Monday, July 5, 2010

days 4-9

(I should clear up that I am writing these to Gordon, he is doing them as well, but his are not mine to post)

Day 04 → something you have to forgive someone for. (Wednesday)

I have to forgive my brother for abandoning me. I don’t think I ever will.




Day 05 → something you hope to do in your life. (Thursday)

I want to be a mom. Either adopt or have them myself, doesn’t matter to me. I know that I will be a great mother.




Day 06 → something you hope you never have to do. (Friday)

I never want to let people down. It really upsets me when I let someone down, way more than it should. I want to please everyone, and it doesn’t matter what that means for me, as long as the other person is happy.





Day 07 → someone who has made your life worth living for. (Saturday)

You. Everything feels like it makes sense and connects with you. You teach me so much about myself, EVERY DAY. You make me want to be a better person. You make me want to eat healthy that way when we have kids, I won’t complain about it, and they will be healthier because of it. You make sure I know its okay if I do things for myself, and its okay if those things interfere with the time you and I have together, because you won’t get upset and you won’t make me feel bad for them. You have taught me that there is nothing wrong with me. I am perfect just the way I am. Every day with your kindness, and how much love you have for me, it makes me a more confident and better person.

Day 08 → someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit. (Sunday)

My father.





Day 09 → someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted. (Monday)

I think I am the drifter. I get bored with people, and unless they put in a really big effort and make me talk to them and make me hang out with them, I drift away. I have been friends with Stacy and Kristen for such a long time because they FORCE me to hang out with them, and that is a really good thing. I can’t think of anyone that has drifted away from me that I didn’t want to let go of. But I know there are people that I drifted away from that are not happy about that.

1 comment: