Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 2 and 3

Day 2
Something you love about yourself.

I love that I can overcome any challenge that gets handed to me. no matter how big it is, I won’t back down. I guess it can be considered ‘stubborn’ but really, I don’t think it is.


Day 3
What is something you have to forgive yourself for?

I have to forgive myself for making mistakes. When I do something, I put all of me into it. When I play travian, when I get REALLY involved in travian I put everything into it. I put my heart into it. I put my personality out there (that’s why I get so upset and you are all ‘love it’s just a game’ but I put a lot of ME into the game). I have to learn that it’s okay to put myself entirely out there, and if something goes wrong and I do something wrong, its okay. I am still me. Not being in school is a mistake, I KNOW that. But I know me, and I know if I go back right now I will just fuck up again. So I have to find focus and passion. And then I can go back. Because I will go back. When I am ready. I made a mistake with you, and I lied. And I know it’s something I did, and it changed us (I know we don’t talk about it, but I know we both know it). I just know it won’t happen again, and I do things to show you it won’t happen again. Because that is all I can do.

I make a lot of mistakes. I think it’s because I am so passionate, and I don’t think before I act. So something I have to forgive myself for putting myself out there, and making those mistakes. Because it’s okay. And I shouldn’t be so hard on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment