Monday, June 28, 2010

30 day challenge

Day One
Something you hate about yourself.



This is easy for me, there are so many things that I hate about myself. Tomorrow will be a lot harder.

I hate that I care so much about what other people think of me. It takes a lot of courage for me to be myself. I am really different and awkward. I am super quiet when I am not comfortable. I am always thinking about what other people think about me. wondering if they see me as normal. I hate that I have such a hard time being myself. Standing up for what I believe in, and doing things for me.

I hate that my past has such a big impact on my everyday life. I get scared sometimes, and I would never admit this to anyone, but I get scared that because of my past I will never be able to be a good person. and I know I am a great person, it just comes naturally to me. but I am always worried it is never enough, because I must have done something horrible to go through the things I went through.

I hate my body. I hate that I hate my body.

You told me once that you used to only go for girls that were perfect. And I hate that I will never be perfect, so I may not be enough for you.

I hate that I cannot express my hatred aloud because it is considered a sin in the bible. So I don’t talk about things if I dislike them. I keep everything inside of me, because I do not want to sin.

I hate how easy it is for me to come up with so many bad things about myself, but its hard to come up with things I view as good about myself.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a lot like me. You should go through my blog post:
    http://prateek203.tumblr.com/post/657099950/tired

    We've very same thoughts, specially about being good to others...

    ReplyDelete