Monday, July 27, 2009

letters

Lately people have been writing short letters to people. I think I am going to do the same.

Dear God,
Please help me answer some of my questions. I know you are out there, but what religion is the right one for me? it would help me a lot of you could maybe show me a direction in which I should go for this one.

Dear brother,
Your drinking is hurting the entire family; so is your drug use. I know you are a great person but when you drink you turn into a monster. I love you more than you will ever know, but I cant have anything to do with you when you drink.

Dear job market,
If you could please give me an amazing job that I love and gives me more money than I am making now, I promise to treat you really well.

Dear Nephew,
At night I think about how you are sleeping down in texas and how I am missing out on everything in your life. I am sorry I cant be the aunt I want to be, when you are older I hope we get to spend more time together. I love you.

Dear TV,
I don’t have time for you! I am sorry, but when I check out what you have recorded and I have almost 50 hours, I freak out and turn you off. When I turn you off I hope that somehow those shows will go away, but when I come back and there are more, I FREAK OUT.

Dear sewing machine,
I plan on using you more. I hope you are prepared.

Dear sleep,
I like you best when you are at least eight hours or leave me because of a sweet text. I also like you best when I am naked. Thank you for keeping me sane.

2 comments:

  1. These were great! I especially loved the sleep one.

    Have a beautiful evening, Sweetie.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved them all, hon! Especially the one to God. I wish He'd answer that same question for me.

    ReplyDelete