Sunday, April 19, 2009

boys and hearts

I am sorry dear blog readers, I have been thinking everything in my head but havent really been giving you guys much attention. I had a blog all planned out about everything that was going on and how I needed to figure it out; but then as I was laying in bed last night i figured it all out. So there is nothing there to report on.

I got my moms mothers day present today, and then gave it to her. I have a hard time waiting.

Do any of you have days where you are sort of sad and gloomy for no reason? I feel like that today. I have no idea why. I am really happy, but I just feel sad.

So.. want me to talk about guys really quick?

Newbie and I are friends, he has to figure stuff out about him before he is ready for a relationship, and I want to be someone he can count on.

Adam and I are still friends.. totally awesome and I have decided that if he ever wants to get back with me he will have to woo me.

Then there is this new guy.. he will be joining the marines in 2011 so I will call him Mr.Marine. he loves me, like, he is very much in love with me and I love that he feels that way. and he is much different than Adam. He tells me how he feels and there is great communication and everything..and I do love him but I think he loves me more. Is that fair to him? and he just got out of a relationship (like 2 days ago) (lets not get into how I was talking to him while he had a girlfriend…) and so its hard. I am afraid I will hurt him even more than he has been hurt already.

But I have decided that if things with him continue and I am happy with him, and he is happy with me I should take the chance if it comes up. because he is a really great guy and he is all caring and thoughtful and real. So yea. Mr.Marine is the new guy that I want..we shall see if it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment