Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello World!

Hello World! Boy, do I have a lot to tell you. I was in Vancouver with Gord for five weeks, and I will not deny I have never been happier in my life. Just being able to see him every day. and to nag him in person, what could be better?

And then I came home. and everything sort of went south. And I was all negative and omg this is horrible I don’t know how to deal with it. you know, a bunch of rubbish. And then I remembered BE POSITIVE JESSICA. And I changed my way of thinking, and things are looking up again.

I am thinking of going to school to become a sonography tech (ultrasounds and stuff). It would be a very big change, and would require me taking out student loans to live on, and me living in a dorm. But I am really in love with this idea. I haven’t finalized anything yet, but I have been excited about it for about a week now, so its looking good.

I am running! Well, on the elliptical. And I am totally doing great at it. but right now it has a horrible squeak (the elliptical, not me) so I haven’t used it for two days; and let me tell you my legs are yelling at me that they want to run.

So I am going over to my parents house this morning to take some WD-40 to hopefully fix it. I am also eating healthy again and whatnot.

And I am back to work. at trugreen (which is just as horrible as last year) and my Nanny job (which I love).

Stacy and I are friends again. I don’t think I mentioned that.

Valentine ’s Day is coming up. I have to remember to remind Gord, because I would like my card on time (I ask for so much, I know).

Oh! My bunnies! They are fantastic! I really do love them. they are great cuddlers…let me tell you!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Love you very much

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment