Thursday, January 26, 2012

good starts

Two posts in one month… wow I must be going crazy!

I wanted to update everyone on how the 400 miles in a year is going. To be honest, its going very slow. So far I am only at 13.5 miles. BUT I think that is a great start! And my goal is to do 20 miles by the end of January, and I am on track for that. and then I need 40 miles in February and in march to be on track to 400 this year; so I have my work cut out for me.

Also! I am thinking about going to school to become a sonography (ultrasound) tech. I still have things to work out but as for now I am thinking of moving into a dorm room in the fall and living off of student loans for 3 years to go to school and get a career in ultrasounds! I am very excited for it; but I have not decided anything yet. But right now, in all honesty, it feels like a great fit for me.

I am being responsible again this year, and it is off to a good start. I feel like being positive and going after the things you want really does work out. I just have to commit to something and follow through..which is much harder than it sounds. But I am started off on the right foot with disciplining myself on the elliptical.

Please wish me luck in all that I am aiming for, I am going to need a lot of support in order to accomplish it.

Cheers

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment