Sunday, July 24, 2011

Operaton

Operation scare the crap out of myself is working well.

Let me tell you where I have been the past month.

I moved into the city. On Franklin and Park Ave. I have an AMAZING apartment that I love very very much. I moved in and unpacked and it is perfect for me. I truly do love it.

I also went to Vancouver and stayed with le Boyfriend. I love him so gosh darn much. We are so amazing together, it always makes me sad when I BUT little does he know, I will be staying for a month in December. And so he will have to put up with all of my crap then. muahaha. We had a wonderful time, and I really hope it works out with him and I. but if it doesn’t, I will not have any regrets.

I also got to see Lucas!!! He and I hung out, and went down slides and saw duckies. I love that little guy.

I have bookclub tonight, the book was okay. not something I would recommend to anyone though.

I am at the library now, I hope to have my internet set up next week so I can update you all more!

Toodles!

1 comment: