Tuesday, May 17, 2011

back in MN

I told Gord I am ready to end the distance. I told him its time for us to figure out if we can work together in the same city, or not.

I didn’t word it like that though. but we shall see how it works. Because I am ready to figure things out, and I am honestly sick of the distance. I want to be with him, in the same room as him. not just talk to him on the phone.

So, we shall see how that goes.

I am back in Minnesota now. The trip was amazing. I loved the train, and the city. I found that I love cities a lot.

I gave my two week notice at work, I don’t think I told you about that. yea, I gave it. and the branch manager was so upset, that he offered to create a new position just for me, that way I would have the flexibility to travel like I want.

I hope you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment