Friday, April 1, 2011

23 days left

So. as of today, I will be giving my two weeks notice in 23 days. I am deliriously happy about this. That means no more putting up with a crappy boss who has to be the center of attention.

This week she has decided I am not allowed to talk -_-
Really?
So I am super happy about this. AND they have me working overtime like crazy so that is extra money to spend..erm I mean save.

I really have to clean my bedroom, but I am having a hard time finding the time to do it.

My granny is going to be here tomorrow, too bad I have to work all day. but we will be going out for dinner on Sunday to celebrate birthdays (mine being one of them) .

Running sucks. But I am still doing it every day. I am trying to get my mile under 18 minutes (hey! I have never ran before in my life, so it’s a big deal!) and having trouble. I got advice from an experienced worker outer, so I hope to have that by next week.

I am thinking about starting a tumblr, and posting my outfit every day on there. because I send a picture to Gord everyday with my outfit already, so why not post it online for everyone to see how cute I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment