Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Boy and Girl

I don’t want this blog to turn into another blog about love, while I love reading them; I just expect this blog to be about more. I want to talk about everything here, and I know I have a lot to say about love, so I made a different blog.

I started it out because I knew I had a lot to say, I selected a different type of format for it because I love reading blogs that are like that.

And then after a while I showed Gordon. And he loved it. And we decided we should do it together. So some days he posts, and some days I post. I really love going there and reading what he wrote, and I know he loves reading what I wrote as well.

We decided not to say who did what post, that way people will never know.

I really love going there on a bad day and rereading what has been posted and knowing how much he loves me, it always helps. We try our hardest to update it every day, but sometimes life gets in the way.

So, if you haven’t checked it out already, go do so now!

2 comments:

  1. is it going to make me throw up in my mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strap yourself down and have insulin handy....its very cute but so very very very sweeettt.......

    - Pepin

    ReplyDelete