Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Boyfriend.

i have been informed ya'll want to hear about him. i really dont know what to say. but i will admit he is my favorite thing to talk about.

things i like about Boyfriend

-sarcastic, even more than me.
-smart
-can edit my papers (if i get the courage to send them to him, i know he will find A LOT of ways to improve them)
-makes me feel wanted
-loves me
-random (lightning bugs)
-willing to give up sleep for me
-understands my weirdness
- loves fishing
-and camping!!!!!
- will get a long with my friends
-is open minded
- puts up with my stupidity
- makes me laugh
- comforts me
- doesnt mind clammy hands
- allows me to be

i could go on and on and on but i wont....

and just for you- :0

(tee hee he knows what it means)

No comments:

Post a Comment